To Our Valued Customers:
2015 was an unbelievable year of growth for RJ Health, and we cannot thank you and your organization enough for being a part of our journey. We spent the year side-by-side with many of you in order to capture your “voice” and define our product roadmap.
Here are five trends we will tackle together in the year ahead:
- Drug Diagnosis Coding 10/DDC10: We added over 170,000 lines of data to our database to deliver our ICD-10-CM Crosswalk. Our gurus Tom Comcowich and Randy Falkenrath published a Utilization Management white paper on the topic – send me a note (email@example.com) and I’ll send along a link to this compelling whitepaper.
- Historical Claims Analysis: We now offer clients a hands-on financial assessment of targeted potential savings achieved from using RJ’s Pricing, NDC Crosswalk, NDC Unit Conversion, Dosage, and Diagnosis data. As you begin to plan for your 2017 drug trend management policies, this tool may come in handy. Find out more at Opportunity.ReimbursementCodes.com.
- NDC Quality Control: There is significant demand for NDC-level transparency on medical injectable drugs. Client requests are pouring in from Government and Commercial clients alike seeking solutions to capture the correct NDC, as well as the “rebatable” NDC unit. Using RJ Health’s products and services our clients can capture the detail they need to identify the actual drug being used, ensure the right reimbursement rate, AND get a fair shake when it comes to rebates on Medical Pharmacy products.
- Mid & Large Payer Market Share Surpasses 70%; Blues Market Share Approaching 90%: Our client-base continues to grow thanks to your referrals. The influence this community has on our future plans will increase as I push the team to uncover and meet your needs and objectives through product innovation (see #5).
- Product Roadmap: Armed with your feedback, we have launched an aggressive investment in applications that drive trend management outcomes for you in 2016 and beyond. Provider-facing tools, workflow enhancements to ReimbursementCodes.com, rebate capture solutions, and claims-handling capacity are all in our plans in 2016 and in the upcoming years.
As a valued customer, we would love to share our product roadmap details with you. A member of my team will be in touch to get a 20-30 minute call on the calendar. We appreciate your partnership and are looking forward to an amazing year of innovation together.